The SMSTurbo Ticket Lookup feature allows users to browse and sort any tickets in the SMSTurbo database. The steps below show how to Lookup, Sort by Status and Sort by Date for specific tickets in the Ticket Lookup window. They can also use the advanced Ticket Filter feature for additional filtering of the Ticket Lookup window.
NOTE: Any column headers in the Ticket Lookup window (or any SMSTurbo lookup screen) can be rearranged. Move a column by clicking and holding on the column label then drag the header to the required location. The Accept button must be clicked after moving any column header or the new column order will be lost.
Search for a Ticket: Search for a specific ticket based on a ticket property
1. Click the Browse tickets button from the SMSTurbo Ticket Entry screen to access the Ticket Lookup window.
2. Click into ANY of the Column Header fields in the Look Up Ticket window to start searching for that field. If you click the number column, notice the text above changes to "Lookup TICKET by NUMBER".
3. Place cursor into the " <Type to Locate>" Text box.
4. Type the ticket number or associated text of the ticket you wish to locate. You need to enter at least the first 3 characters of the ticket field / value.
5. The associated tickets that matches search criteria will appear in lookup results window.
6. Load the selected ticket to the SMSTurbo Ticket Entry screen by double clicking the highlighted row or Clicking the Save Button.
NOTE: Click the Filter tab for additional sorting features based on specialized rules. See Ticket Filter for more details.
Sort by Ticket Status - Show all tickets based on a ticket status
1. Select All from the drop down menu at the bottom of the ticket lookup window to show all tickets in the defined date range.
2. All - Shows all tickets in the SMSTurbo database for the defined date range.
Open - Shows open tickets in the SMSTurbo database for the defined date range.
Not Priced - Shows tickets that have no pricing applied for the defined date range.
Dispatch - Shows tickets that have a status of Dispatch for the defined date range. See DISPATCH for more information on creating Dispatched tickets in SMSTurbo.
3. The Ticket window refreshes and displays rows of tickets that match the search criteria.
4. Load the selected tickets to the SMSTurbo Ticket Entry by double clicking the highlighted row or Clicking the Accept Button.
Sort by Ticket Date - Show tickets based on a date range.
1. Click on "From Date" drop down and select a year/month/day in the calendar window.
2. Click into the "To Date" drop down and select a year/month/day in the calendar window.
3. The ticket window will refresh to show tickets that match the ticket dates in the From and To Dates defined.
4. Load the selected ticket to the SMSTurbo Ticketing screen by double clicking the highlighted row or Clicking the Accept Button.
Ticket Lookup Color Scheme
Blue Currently Selected Tickets in Ticket Lookup screen
Green Open Tickets
Yellow Dispatched Tickets
Red Voided Tickets