ScanShell 2000NR and 800NR
Paper Scanners (2000NR and 800NR)
Make sure the scanner is not physically connected yet.
2. Run SilentInstaller in c:\programfiles (x86)\SMSTurbo\RuntimesAndDrivers\Scanshell\SilentInstaller.bat
A CMD box will launch, wait till it completes and closes.
3.Plug in the device to the SMSTurbo client's USB.
4.Run SMSScannerSS at c:\programfiles (x86)\SMSTurbo\SMSScannerSS.exe.
This will prompt you to place the calibration sheet that comes with the scanner in the scanner.
Allow the app to complete the calibration. Once you get the message "calibration successful",
go into "setup" on the app and set it to 150 DPI for black and white scanning. You may then scan a page using the
SMSScannerSS app to test the scanner.
When testing the settings of the SMSScannerSS utility it may be necessary to close the app
and re-launch it.
6. Go to Utilities, Configuration, SMSTurbo, Addon Interfaces
7. Under Ticket Screen Imaging Devices select the box you wish to display the image to in SMSTurbo ticket view. Using the drop down arrow,
8. If you wish this device to be available under Ticket Detail Screen Imaging Devices boxes, in "Addon interfaces" you must add
SMSScannerSS to this section to the box you wish. Select whether it is triggered manually or by weight.
9. Open a new ticket and test the scanner in the view(s).