REMOTE TERMINAL SETTINGS
Scale Number to Configure (At the bottom of the page) Use the drop down to select the scale connection being edited. Do this first.
Terminal Port Settings
- Transmit to Remote Display when checked, allows a remote display to function as a human interface device. This is most commonly used with a 920i indicator. Set the parameters below to the proper settings for the device.
- Weight from remote terminal when checked, will receive it's weight from the terminal port.
- Forward outputs to remote terminal when checked, will send data to the terminal port.
- New Line Sequence is the hexadecimal code for adding a line to the display.
- Clear Display Sequence is the hexadecimal code for clearing the display.
- Terminal Preamble is the text on the screen at the start of the process.
- Terminal Postamble is the text on the screen at the end of the process.
- Terminal ACK is the character for acknowledgment.
- Terminal CAN is the character for cancel the process.
- Terminal ENQ is the character for lookup list.
- TCP Keyboard Address is the address of the on screen keyboard.
- Remote Lookup Items is the number of items to show on a lookup screen.
- Ignore Local Com Input 1 check this box to ignore the data on com1 input.
- Ignore Local Com Input 2 check this box to ignore the data on com2 input.
- Ignore Local Com Input 3 check this box to ignore the data on com3 input.
SET THE NUMBER OF THE SCALES TO CONFIGURE BEFORE CLICKING SAVE.