SMSTurbo Image Capture
The SMSTurbo Image caption feature allows for Images to be captured and stored with the SMSTurbo ticket. Up to four images can be linked to the SMSTurbo ticket screen as well as four more images in each SMSTurbo Detailed Material Line. The image fields can also be used to store other graphic related data such as scanner images. See supported hardware devices for SMSTurbo Image capture below.
1. The Photo Capture Option must be enabled in the SMSTurbo Options.
2. The Axis Camera Interface must be enabled in the SMSTurbo Utilities - Configuration - SMSTurbo - Addon Interfaces screen.
3. The Axis Camera hardware and software must be installed and configured.
How to Capture an Image in SMSTurbo Ticket Screen?
1. Click in a blank image window at the bottom of the SMSTurbo Ticket Entry Window.
2. The Axis Camera Window will appear with a live feed / image from the camera.
3. Click "Capture All" button and the image will appear in the white box of the ticketing screen.
4. Hover over the image with your mouse in the ticket screen to review the image. See example below.
5. Click save in the ticket screen to store the image with the ticket.
How to Capture an Image in SMSTurbo Material Detail Window
1. Create a new ticket and Insert New Material from the SMSTurbo ticketing screen.
2. Click into one of the four white boxes in the image section of the detail window.
3. The Axis Camera Window will appear with a live feed / image from the camera.
4. Click "Capture All" button and the image will appear in the chosen box.
5. Hover over the image with your mouse in the ticket screen to review the image.
6. Click the save button to store the image with the detail line.
Supported Scanner Hardware for SMSTurbo
SMSScannerSS.exe (For Document or Image Scanning)
Please see the section Scanshell 2000NR and 800NR
SMSScanShell.exe (For license Scanning via OCR)
Please see the section Scanshell 800DX
Please see the section WIAScan Scanner Setup
Twain devices of any kind. IE: WorldCard Scanner