GENERAL SETTINGS SMSTURBO UNATTENDED
- Watch Inputs when checked, the software will monitor the serial port for inputs.
- Ignore Site Limit Errors when checked, will not monitor the site limits set in the company file.
- Ignore Order Limit Errors when checked, will not monitor limits set in the Orders option.
- Enable on Screen Keyboard when checked, adds a qwerty keyboard to the display screen.
- Use Truck Warnings when checked, allows the use of the Permit Expired warning.
- Use Last Ticket info when checked, will recall the last ticket's input for the truck entered. Weight will not be recalled.
- Confirm Weight when checked, stop to confirm weight on the outbound pass.
- Confirm Weight is Read Only when checked, confirms the weight is from indicator.
- Fixed Screen Position when checked, will lock the position and size of the unattended screen.
- Allow cancel, when checked, will allow cancellation of the ticket via unattended.
- Confirm Data Outbound when checked, will prompt to confirm ticket details on the outbound pass.
- Save Ticket Data when checked, will save the ticket data. When unchecked, SMSTurbo is being used to check weight only.
- Use ScaleCom is a three way switch. When checked, will use the external ScaleCom instance. When unchecked, will use the built in ScaleCom instance. When filled in will look to SMSSQL to find the method of interpreting the scale weight.
- Manual Log on when checked, requires user to log in. When unchecked, will use the built in user "Auto".
- Serial Port Event logging when checked will create a text log of activities related to any used serial ports.
- Turn on Debug is used by CIS personnel to troubleshoot the program.
- Enable Error Msg Logs turn on the error message logging
- Halt On Error Halt SMSTurbo upon getting an error.
- Notify ScaleCom at end of ticket the ability to send information to other devices at the close of a ticket
to change its state. (stop light)
- Multi Axle Weighing (Requires Confirm Weight)
- Stop Ticket When Overweight
- Allow Remote Zero (for 920i)
- Weight Threshold is the number of pounds that register on the indicator that will trigger the unattended ticket to begin or resume.
- Zero Tolerance is the maximum weight at which the scale can be said to be zero weight. Usually 20 lbs but can be set higher.
- Field Timeout is the number of seconds that the software will wait for input before canceling the ticket transaction.
- Output Reset Time is time in milliseconds that the program will pause before resetting outputs such as lights or gates.
- Traffic Direction is 1 for single pass, 2 for Inbound/Outbound process.
- Auto Login ID is what will display as the weigh master for the ticketing process.
- User Defined Key is 1 key on the on screen keyboard that can be preset to a value.
- Weighing Mode is either Single for capturing weights or Continuous (LoadOut) for setting a target weight.
- Max Truck Weight sets a warning for weights above a limit. Usually the state DOT limit.
- Use Auto View List when checked, will allow pop up lists to be displayed. The number value will skip the first XX prompts to get to the list.
- Truck Left Timeout is the number of seconds that the program will wait at zero weight to assume that the truck has left.
- Scale Max Weight (0 is infinite) is the highest weight the indicator will register. Zero is unlimited.
- Display Error Time (Seconds):
- Output/Input Names and Settings-Definition of the input and output devices, field titles, labels
used on the unattended screen. The second section deals with the setpoint locations for triggering
lights and other devices.
- Input 1, Input 2, Input 3 is for the name of the device connected to the input via the relay boards. (Loop, Photo eye, etc)
- Output 1 and Output 2 is for the name of the devices connected to the relay board output. (Red light, green light, etc)
- Output 1 and Output 2 On Off is the set point from the chart and the color of the lamp it displays.
SET POINT CHART SMSTURBO UNATTENDED
Add on Settings
- Camera 1 is for the TCP Address for the first camera and the drop select box is for the point in the process where the data is to be gathered. Choices for camera 1 and camera 2 are taken on: a.inbound b.outbound c.inbound tare weight reading, d.outbound tare weight reading, e. any tare weight reading, or none.
- Camera 2 is for the TCP Address for the second camera and the drop select box is for the point in the process where the data is to be gathered.
- Signature Pad is for the application that will run the signature pad operation and the drop select box is for the point in the process where the data is to be gathered.
Use Built In IP check box is to tell the setup to use the information under Setup IP Cams.
Setup IP Cams- Click on this button to launch the setup for IP cameras similar to manual Turbo.
You should see:
Select Setup IP Cameras.
Similar to the manual IP Camera Setup you will:
1. Select the camera type from the pull down list.
2. Enter the camera's IP address and port. (if applicable)
3. Enter the account and password to access the camera if necessary.
4. If Using an Axis Server port make that selection here. Otherwise leave set at 1.
5. Choose which scales will use the available cameras when tickets are made by checking
the related scale box.
6. Review the setup cameras on the list at the bottom.
Select Clear Fields, Delete Camera x, Update Camera x, when a camera is selected from the list.
7. When done close by selecting the x in the upper right
Setup Ticketing Follow the instructions here to assign your defined cameras to a location on the
SMSTurbo unattended ticket.
Setup Unattended Click on this button to assign cameras to be used with specific scales.
NOTE: SET THE NUMBER OF THE SCALE TO CONFIGURE BEFORE CLICKING SAVE.