FIELD SETTINGS SMSTURBO UNATTENDED
- Each item in the Prompt Text column can have it's own prompt to display.
- The Stop, if checked for an item, will cause the program to stop for that prompt for input or verification.
- The Confirm, if checked for an item, will request a confirmation that the prompt was answered correctly.
- The Alarm, if checked will create an on screen alarm for an operator input.
- The Length is preset to the maximum number of characters in an ID field in SMSSQL.
- A Default Value for this item may be preset in this column for an item.
UDF Alarm -Check this box to trigger an alarm sound in unattended for an event.
- The Truck Arrived Sound, when checked, will deliver a sound from the computer hosting unattended.
Any .wav file on the computer can be utilized with the "Choose Sound File" button.
SET THE NUMBER OF THE SCALE TO CONFIGURE BEFORE CLICKING SAVE.