SMSTURBO CONFIGURE EMAIL SETTINGS
The Configure Email setup window is accessed by clicking the Configure Emailicon in the SMSTurbo Report Center Window. The Configure Email allows SMSTurbo to be configured to send emails with reports, such as tickets or invoices.
Certain e-mail clients use standard SMTP settings, but otherwise check with the customer's local IT department.
The Configure Mail Settings window is where you first go to setup e-mail use in SMSTurbo. The e-mail
address that represents the default send from address in SMSTurbo is defined here. That information will be the same
no matter what user is logged in to SMSTurbo.
Configure Message This is where you will define a default email message to be sent with email items such as tickets.
All tickets, reports, bulk emailing, will be sent as emails with .pdf files attached to them with the content. Use "tokens"
here which are selected data fields from the tickets you are sending which are inserted in the body of the email text message.
Once these settings are entered there are generally 5 different items that can be emailed to customers.
1. All the tickets(section #14) for that customer. (including all orders)
2. All the tickets on an order(section #10) for a customer (just the tickets on that order and no others)
3. Reports(see Emailing Reports) that can be emailed to any email address.
4. Invoices(section #14) either on a particular order or all for a particular customer.
5. Bulk emailing to any customer specified as a participant.